Colorful Fresh Spring Roll
Loaded Antioxidant Fresh Spring rolls
Write a review
- 12 Rice papers
- Hot water in a big bowl
- 3 Cups spring mix or baby spinach
- ½ Purple Cabbage
- 1 Cucumber, matchstick sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, matchstick sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, matchstick sliced
- 1 Carrot, matchstick sliced or julienne sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- (optional) Fresh Cilantro, Fresh Basil, fresh pineapple, fresh peach, fried tofu strip,
For Peanut Sauce
- 2 TBS Peanut Butter, creamy
- 1 TBS Water
- 1 TBS Amino Liquid or Soy sauce or Tamari
- 2 TBS Agave
- 1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- 1 TBS Peanut, chopped
- Make a peanut sauce. Add all ingredient except Sriracha and chopped peanut in a small blander and blend them well. If you don't have a blender, you can mix with your hand.
- Add Sriracha as per your taste and sprinkle the chopped peanuts. Set it aside.
- Cut cucumber, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, Carrot, and Avocado. Put them in a big plate
- Boil the water on a sauce pan but lower the heat to very low right before it boils. Keep water hot
- Dip the rice paper 1 second from each end and carefully place on your plate side by side.
- Put mix green or spinach, cabbage, cucumber, red and yellow bell pepper, and avocado.
- Wrap tightly with care and tuck in the side and complete the roll.
- Cut in half with 45 degree angle to display nicely.
- Serve with the peanut sauce.
The following two tabs change content below.
I was born and raised in South Korea and moved to the States in 2007. Becoming a vegan is the best choice I have ever made!! I love working with people and make a difference in their life as much as I love spending time with my husband and my fur-family.
Latest posts by Kim Enochs (see all)
- Mung Bean Pancake - November 23, 2014
- [Animal Rights Organization] Farm Animals Rights Movements - November 17, 2014
- [Animal Rights Organization] Mercy For Animals - November 17, 2014